«Comunicar» Journal invites you to visit our Call for Papers:
- Comunicar 53 (2017-4): Critical Citizenship and Social Empowerment in the Emerging Cybersociety Thematic Editors: Dr. Antonio Sampayo-Novoa, University of Lisbon (Portugal) Dr. Guillermo Domínguez-Fernández, University Pablo de Olavide, Seville (Spain). Last call: February 28, 2017.
- Comunicar 54 (2018-1): Shared Science and Knowledge. Open Access, Technology and Education Thematic Editors: Dr. María-Soledad Ramírez-Montoya, Monterrey Institute of Technology (ITESM) (Mexico); Dr. Rory McGreal, University of Athabasca (Canada); Dr. Francisco-José García-Peñalvo, University of Salamanca (Spain). Last call: May 30, 2017.
- Comunicar 55 (2018-2): The Media Sphere. Controversies in Public Life Thematic Editors: Dr. Vanesa Saiz Echezarreta, University of Castilla La Mancha (Spain); Dr. Héctor Fouce, Complutense University of Madrid (Spain); Dra. Jocelyne Arquembourg, Sorbonne Nouvelle University – Paris 3 (France). Last call: September 30, 2017.
- Comunicar 56 (2018-3): Cyberbullying: The Threat Without a Face Thematic Editors: Dr. Pilar Arnaiz, University of Murcia (Spain); Dr. Elaine Prodócimo, State University of Campinas (Brazil); Dr. Fuensanta Cerezo. University of Murcia (Spain). Last call: December 30, 2017.
In the same way, we send you our latest published articles:
Preprint, Comunicar 51 (2017-2): E-Innovation in Higher Education. Thematic Editors: Dr. Ramón López-Martín, University of Valencia (Spain), Dr. Paulo Dias, Open University of Lisboa (Portugal) and Dr. Alejandro Tiana Ferrer, The National Distance Education University Madrid (Spain). http://www.revistacomunicar.com/index.php?contenido=preimpreso&idioma=en
- Formative Research in Ubiquitous and Virtual Environments in Higher Education
- Using Twitter in Higher Education in Spain and the USA
- Social Labs in Universities: Innovation and impact in Medialab UGR
- Higher Education Distance Learning and e-Learning in Prisons in Portugal
- Online Questionnaires Use with Automatic Feedback for e-Innovation in University Students
- The Use of Social Media and Popular Culture to Advance Cross-Cultural Understanding
- The Role of Original Version Cinema into the European Digital Space
- Spanish Journalists’ Perception about their Professional Roles
- Stop-motion to Foster Digital Literacy in Elementary School
- Ecosystems of Media Training and Competence: International Assessment of Its Implementation in Higher Education
«Comunicar» Journal is proud to share with you School of Authors, a website offering sources for researchers who are interested in publishing: https://schoolofauthors.wordpress.com/ You can find 31 entries with key issues for ensuring quality manuscripts, succeed assessments in the peer review processes, good practices for sharing research, main data bases for a proper bibliography, etc.