On December 12 at 14 pm, in the Auditorium 224, on the 2nd floor of Colégio Almada Negreiros, at the Campolide Campus of Universidade Nova de Lisboa, the PhD viva of Carlos Eduardo Ribeiro Mendes Natálio in Communication Sciences / Specialty – Contemporary Culture and New Technologies will be held.
The thesis, supervised by Maria Teresa Pimentel Peito Cruz, is entitled “The persistence of the cinematic from the notion of Phármakon”.
The jury, chaired by Paulo Filipe Monteiro, will include the participation of:
– Maria de Fátima Chinita da Mata, Associate Professor, Polytechnic Institute of Lisbon – School of Theater and Cinema;
– Daniel Ribas de Almeida, Assistant Professor, School of Arts, Portuguese Catholic University;
– Elsa Mendes, Coordinator of “National Cinema Plan- General Directorate of Education”;
– Paulo Filipe Monteiro, Full Professor, Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas da Universidade Nova de Lisboa;
– Maria Teresa Cruz, Assistant Professor, Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas da Universidade Nova de Lisboa.