The 10th of July will be a day fully dedicated to you: future candidate or supervisor for Marie Curie IF.
In this online event you will be able to:
- Acknowledge the main rules of the call
- Talk with Marie Curie Fellows and evaluators that will help you to improve your application
- Get to know NOVA and NOVA FCSH in more detail and chat with Research Unit staff/responsible that will host your project.
- Participate in a brief grant writing workshop, examining each section of the application
- Understand the role of the supervisor in a sharing experience session with experienced supervisors
Know in detail the sessions and their schedules in the agenda (which may still be subject to possible adjustments). Register here until the 6th of July, indicating the Research Unit that you would like to host your project.
NOVA FCSH has successfully track record, hosting several Marie Curie IF over the past few years. Our experience shows that a key success factor in applications is the candidate’s ability to show his/her previous knowledge of the host institution and also the integration of his/her research project with the host institution strategy. If you plan to apply for the Marie Curie Individual Fellowships in September, don’t miss the Marie Curie IF @ NOVA FCSH Open Day.